Sunday, May 25, 2008

recap on project: Message in a Bottle

To the readers of Trixxon Enterprise,

I welcome all of you to this blog. Virtual renovation is under construction now and we have a few surprises on the graphics part. I guarantee it won't be the cheesey eye picture we had on this blog before.

We have realised the need to be more professional in terms of liaison with the customers. I take this opportunity to apologise for all the wrong things I have said to my customers. It was really amateur of me to compare one organisation to another and I do hope you can forgive me on that aspect.

To keep things short, I would like to thank all customers of BU4 who have bought the bottles. It was a huge success and this success came from all of you. Without you, we would never have had any demands for the bottles.

Thank you.

Written by,
Wong Chern Yao.
Managing Director,
Trixxon Enterprise.

0 comments: